1. This competition (the “Competition”) will run at: www.mickjagger.com/competition
2. The opening date for the Competition is 28.7.2017 and the closing date is 3.8.2017.
3. The competition is open to all citizens globally of 18 years of age and over, except employees of Universal Music Operations Limited (“Universal”) and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this Competition.
4. Entries are limited to one entry per person.
5. An eligible entrant can enter the competition by signing up using the form provided. Universal reserves the right to reject any entry and/ or to require entrants to provide proof of their age and/ or parental/ Guardian consent, any such entry shall be withdrawn from the competition until such time as the entrant can provide the required information.
6. Winners of the Competition will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries promptly after the entry closing date.
7. Universal will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Universal will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the Competition.
8. Universal reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these General Rules and the Terms and Conditions. Universal reserves the right to amend these General Rules. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
9. The prize is one artwork print signed by Mick Jagger.
10. In the event that a winner is under 16 years of age, they must be accompanied at the show by a parent or guardian who is over 18 years of age.
11. The winners will be notified by 5th August 2017 and given instructions on how to collect the Prize. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact winners during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted on the email address supplied, Universal reserves the right to select another entrant. In addition to the forgoing in the event that a winner is unable to attend the performance on the scheduled date Universal reserves the right to select another winner. Universal shall not be required to change the date of the show to accommodate any winner.
12. There is no other alternative to the Prize stated and the Prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the Prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The Prize is personal to the Prize winner and cannot be transferred, sold, donated, given or otherwise disposed of for any commercial or other monetary value. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize winner may give one of the tickets to a guest who will accompany the Prize winner to the Event.
14. By entering the competition all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these General Rules and Terms and Conditions.
15. Universal reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering the Prize) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
16. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. The promoter of this competition is Universal Music Operations Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with number 0950